JG Renewables is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected, meeting GDPR standards. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or software, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
JG Renewables may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/04/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• first name and the last name
• contact information including the email address and phone number
• location or address / postcode details
• demographic information such as preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We may share your personal information with our suppliers, service providers and other contractors to fulfil orders you place with us and to provide the services you request. By ordering with us you agree that we may share your details with these service providers, so that your order can be managed.
Information we do not collect or store
We do not collect or store financial information relating to your debit or credit cards, bank details, security codes and other information about means of payments. Such information is processed via third-party payment providers with their own privacy policies.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping to verify you as a customer to deal with your future inquiries
• We may use the information to improve our products and services
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie is necessary for websites like ours – e.g. they are widely used in your shopping basket. By using this website you agree to accept cookies.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you have any further questions, please contact us using the Contact Page